"To be a mother is the grandest vocation in the world.
No one being has a position of such power and influence.
She holds in her hands the destiny of nations;
for to her is necessarily committed the making of a nation's citizens."
~ Hannah Whitall Smith (1832-1911)
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!
~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!
* Presenting our features from the last Link Up ~
Please visit a few of these hand-picked posts and leave a kind comment :) *
1. Why the Little Things Matter by Living From Glory to Glory ~ I love the perspective that Roxy put on the little things! It was very sweet and lovely and inspirational....
2. Fall Favorites with Stringtown Home Harvest Tour by My Thrift Store Addiction ~ Cecelia put together some darling fall vignettes that you are sure to enjoy!
3. Why Use Notebooks by Healthy Simplicity ~ Notebooks are the backbone of our homeschool and I love that Jennifer shares their many benefits!
4. Calico Rompers by Lilacs and Springtime ~ Sarah sewed up the most adorable rompers for her daughter. Though I am not a big sewer, I am tempted to pick up that pattern for baby gift giving!
5. Rosemary Thyme Salt Sprinkle by Living Awareness Institute ~ Kami shares a simple herbal recipe that you can use in place of salt to add more flavor to your food and help your immune system. According to her, these herbs have strong anti-bacterial activity and help to fend off colds. Perfect for stocking your pantry with in the fall and winter!
6. Meanwhile, In the Outhouse by Making Our Sustainable Life ~ Perhaps it is because we have an outhouse that I was just glued to this post? Hers came out so nice that I am inspired to rethink the love (or lack of) I have put into ours!
I also want to remind everyone about our current book giveaway! You have 1 day left to enter and it is open to everyone around the world! Visit here for more details!
On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!
Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: The Art of Home-Making Mondays, Modest Mom Monday's, Monday's Musings, Make Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, The Scoop, Titus 2sdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Roses of Inspiration, Tuesdays with a Twist, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman Link Up, Homestead Blog Hop, Wow Us Wednesdays, Wildcrafting Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, So Much at Home, Homemaking Thursdays, Home Sweet Home, Our Simple Homestead, From the Farm Blog Hop, Farmgirl Friday, Front Porch Friday Blog Hop, Awesome Life Friday Link Up, Simply Natural Saturdays and Clever Chicks Blog Hop. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these. Painting is "The Lesson" by Emanuel Phillips Fox.